Have a Star Wars lover in your house and heading to Disney World? Your little one is going to be over the moon excited when they get to take on Darth Vader at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios!
Potential Padawans are trained to wield a lightsaber and use the force to defend against the Dark Side. The very humorous Jedi Master trains the little ones so they are prepared when the Storm Troopers and the infamous Darth Vader make their appearance. One by one, the children will each get a turn to fight Darth Vader. Trust me when I say that this is an experience your little one won’t soon forget! I will admit that my husband was a little crushed that they told him he was too old to participate but the joy he saw in our son far outweighed his disappointment. This is a not to be missed adventure at Disney World … hands down. Have fun and May the Force be with you!
– Be at the park before opening
– RUN…yes run to the area where you register as spaces fill up quick (Next to the ABC Sound Studio)
– Have your camera and video camera batteries charged because your little one will want to watch as they fight Vader over and over again
– Recommended ages are 4-12 yrs old
– Be ready to enjoy this very cool experience